Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWarwick, Colin M.
dc.contributor.authorMacdonald, Alastair A.
dc.date.accessioned2016-09-02T10:08:46Z
dc.date.available2016-09-02T10:08:46Z
dc.date.issued2016
dc.identifier.citationVeterinary History, Volume 18, No. 3 p.362-364en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1842/16238
dc.description.abstractOn the 14 September 2015 a blue plaque was unveiled at 1 Pilrig Street, Edinburgh in honour of John Barlow, who was Assistant professor of Anatomy and Physiology at the Royal Veterinary College, Edinburgh (as William Dick's College was known at the time). John Barlow was an early occupant of the house (1851-1856).en
dc.language.isoenen
dc.subjectJohn Barlow (1815-1856)en
dc.titleA blue plaque in Edinburgh to commemorate John Barlowen
dc.typeArticleen


Files in this item

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record