Edinburgh Research Archive >
Arts, Culture and Environment, School of >
Music thesis and dissertation collection >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Portfolio of compositions|
|Authors: ||Wagstaff, Julian|
|Supervisor(s): ||Osbourne, Nigel|
|Issue Date: ||2008|
|Publisher: ||The University of Edinburgh|
|Abstract: ||Title of Work
1) The Turing Test – a Studio Opera (60 mins).
2) Symphony for Chamber Orchestra (25 mins).
3) Treptow – for String Orchestra (10 mins).
4) Sonata for Alto Saxophone and Piano (12 mins).
5) Symphonic Overture from John Paul Jones (13 mins).
6) Hebridean Sunset Rag – for Violin and Piano (3 mins).
7 Treptow – for String Quartet (10 mins).
8) Ping for Solo Piano (after Samuel Beckett) 8 mins.
9) Orchestral Medley from John Paul Jones (9 mins).
10) Vocal selections from What Goes Around 15 mins.
(words by Mike Gibb)|
|Appears in Collections:||Music thesis and dissertation collection|
Items in ERA are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.